Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy 4th of July

I would like to offer my apologies for my lack of posting today and yesterday.  I took the day off work Monday and actually had to do work today at...wherever it is I work...so I was unable to slack off, blog and get paid to do it (ah, the benefits of having access to the Internets at a place of business). Thanks to Seaward for taking care of that today.  


In response to one commenter, I will return with a new TMA on Thursday morning (taking tomorrow off, too, because it's a holiday and I'm lazy).  Apparently this commenter, let's call him JT Blew It, no, that's too obvious...let's call him Joe Table BI...wants facts and research in the daily TMA post.  So starting Thursday, expect a brand new edition of TMA filled with facts, news and everything else, while staying away from blatantly ripping off Deadspin.com (replace baseball with college football and you'll get the idea).  

Happy 4th of July, everyone.

No comments: