Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's Always Sunny on TSE -- The Seaward Picks the LCSes


Don't worry, this man has nothing to do with the League Championship Series


Let the ESPN stories about poor LCS ratings begin!

Right Brain: So, I was 100% right with my Division Series picks.
Left Brain: Er, no...
Right Brain: Sure I was.
Left Brain: Yeah, here's the thing--
Right Brain: Dude, I SAID my NLDS would be wrong.
Left Brain: OK, but you can't just make picks, announce you'll be wrong, then claim tha you were correct.
Right Brain: But I was right that'd I'd be wrong!
Left Brain: That's the worst sentence you've ever formed... and you've come up with some doozies.

So can I improve on my 0-5 mark in the NL playoffs in 2006 and 2007? Probably not. Two National League fan bases are glued to their screens right now, PRAYING that I don't pick their team. Here goes!

ALCS

Indians over Red Sox, 4 games to 0

Again, I won't explain this. Go to hell, chowds.

NLCS

Rockies over Diamondbacks, 4 games to 0

As soon as the Rockies lose their first game, they'll lose their next three after that. Unfortunately for the D-Backs, that won't be until they get the call-up from Quad-A to the majors to play in the World Series.

(Hahaha, Denver, you're fucked now!)

No comments: