Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's Always Sunny on TSE -- "The Gang Picks the Division Series"


The aviators mean I'm cool, right?


So here are my picks for the MLB Playoff Division Series. You may be asking yourself why I included a picture of myself in aviators with this post... the truth is, I don't know. Consider it an homage to the random photos on Free Darko or something. Anyway...

ALDS
:

Red Sox over Angels, 3 games to 2

Idunno, something tells me this series is going the distance and Boston has the pitching depth here over the Halos. I will go ahead and root for the Angels, though, because Boston can kiss my ass.

Indians over Yankees, 3 games to 0

I am not going to justify this pick. The Yankees can all die of gonorrhea and rot in hell, for all I care. The less I have to see and hear from New York in October, the better.

NLDS
:

Cubs over Diamondbacks, 3 games to 1

Remember-- the NL playoffs don't make any goddamn sense. That's where the Cubs come in.

Phillies over Rockies, 3 games to 2

The Rockies win the first two games on pure emotion and then get crushed by Philly in 3 straight. Todd Helton cries.

PLEASE NOTE: I was 0-fer on my NL playoff picks last year; feel free to wager LIBERALLY against any National League picks I've made.

No comments: